Content and communication interns wanted!
Timeframe: March 2018 - June / July 2018
Position: Full time
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Is “creative” your middle name and social media your second nature?
Please keep reading!
Launched in 2017, Palais de l’eau is now represented in over 20 beautiful kids boutiques in the Netherlands and Germany.
Our products do not only have a great functionality and style, we also found the most amazing factory in Portugal to make them out of 100% organic cotton.
Palais de l'eau is a brand with great ambition. We want to push the boundaries of sustainability even more. Is it possible to wrap the new generation in sustainable and recycled fabrics while maintaining the quality? We are working on it and it is a pretty cool story to tell.
Palais de l'eau is looking for 2 creative content and communication interns.
Can you turn a vision into visuals and is storytelling your expertise on social media? We invite you to apply!
- Build and execute a social media strategy through research; platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Assist in mailings and communication to the press.
- Studies Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major social channels.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video) and communication skills.
- You are a go-getter, positive, result oriented, creative and a multi-tasker.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Experience with crowdfunding is a plus.
- You want to contribute to a sustainable world!
- No driver license required.