Raw Cotton Baby Towel
The Palais de l’eau Raw Cotton Baby Towel feels like a warm hug after a soothing bath. This towel has the most beautiful color EVER. Completely natural, so no bleaching process to get it whiter, no dyeing process to give it a color. The best for your little one.
Material: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Size: one size | 0 – 24 months
Dimension: 120 x 100 cm
Colour: natural white
Palais de l’eau’s Raw Cotton Baby Towel is spun directly from the laundry. Since it is not us but the cotton plant that determines the color, it is possible that two products differ from each other in tonality. You may also come across a spec of a cotton seed here and there. It doesn’t get more natural or any softer than that!
- 47% water savings 💧
- 51% less electricity use ⚡
- 54% less CO2 emissions ☁️
How to use your Baby Towel
- Start by buttoning the Baby Towel behind your neck. Voila, preparation is done!
- Give your baby a relaxing bath. This will be a relaxing experience for the both of you, as it’s impossible to get wet yourself and you know your baby bath towel is close and ready to use at any moment of your choice.
- Take your little one from the tub and put him/her safely against your chest where it’s warm and snug.
- When your kid is dry, carefully unbutton the bath cape and place your happy baby all wrapped up in the organic cotton baby towel on the changing mat or bed.
- Happy Bathing!
We are extremely happy with our Portuguese fabrics producer as their way of producing is totally aligned with Palais de l’eau’s ideals. All the water required for the production of our Raw Cotton Baby Towel is filtered and reused and all used energy is generated by solar panels. Furthermore, the entire production chain is fair, which means that it is free from child labor, discrimination, excessive working hours and is safe. Let’s leave footsteps in the sand, not on our planet!